Microsoft changed the management interface of SQL 2008 to the same user interface (UI) used for Visual Studio 2008. Why do you think Microsoft made that change, and why is it important to database developers?
how long has the organism been in the contry and s.tate?how did it get here? haw has it impacted the environment (both direct impacts, and indirect from eradication efforts
Please explain in at least 5 sentences. Describe the differences between the phases and the workflows of the Unified Process.
three examples of the client/server model in linux
Which term applies to the output of a report containing only specific data arranged in a useful way?
Discuss the guidelines for create good Web sites. List guidelines for using graphics in designing Web sites. Please include referneces and at least 100 words
Case: Holloway Travel Vehicles Holloway Travel Vehicles sells new recreational vehicles and travel trailers. When new vehicles arrive at Holloway Travel Vehicles, a new vehicle record is created. Included in the new vehicle record is a vehicle serial number, name, model, year, manufacturer, and...
1. Write a program to generate and display a table of n and n2, for integer values of n ranging from 1 through 10. Be sure to print appropriate column headings. 2. Write a C program that prompts for a variable number of integers, adds them up, averages them, and prints out the average The...
1. Write a program to generate and display a table of n and n2, for integer values of n ranging from 1 through 10. Be sure to print appropriate column headings. 2. Write a C program that prompts for a variable number of integers, adds them up, averages them, and prints out the average...
if-then statement that assigns 20 to the variable y and assigns 40 to the variable z if the variable x is greater than 20
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".