i want fourier transform program in C
what would an attacker need to know to cause a denial of service attack on a router protected by the TCP authentication option
Can a quantum computing bit's (qbit's) multiple states contribute any more computing power or hold any more extraordinary mathematical control/significance than an imaginary/complex number contribution to a calculation in say time to frequency transforms? I mean what is the difference...
I have attached question in a doc
data type where the field can contain text and numbers
What is an acrostic poem using the word human?
the members of the board of a small university are considering voting for a pay increase for their 10 faculty members
a. Write a pseudocode for a divide-and-conquer algorithm for finding the position of the largest element in an array of n numbers. b. What will be your algorithm s output for arrays with several elements of the largest value? c. Set up and solve a recurrence relation for the number of key...
While purchasing certain items, a discount of 10% is offered if the quantity purchased is more than 1000. If quantity and price per item are input through the keyboard, write a c program to calculate the total expenses.
dfa for marble rolling toy. a marble is dropped at A or B levers x1,x2,x3 changes state on occurance of marbles.
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".