Discuss the potential liability and violation of privacy laws during the evidence collection process of a networked forensic investigation. Please further elaborate your viewpoints by taking into consideration any international issues.
Discuss tools that could be used to remotely monitor a computer (with or without the computer owner s awareness). You can discuss the technical solutions and the legal impacts. Also will this kind of evidence be admissible and under which conditions?
Use the terms COBEGIN and COEND to delimit the sections of concurrent code
As manager of networks and computing operations for Fashion Land, a retailer of women s clothing and accessories, you have seen the business grow from seven stores in Kansas City to over 100 stores located throughout the Midwest. Fashion Land s marketing research team realizes that the...
"7. A database at a college is required to support the following requirements. Complete the information-level design for this set of requirements. Use your own experience to determine any constraints you need that are not stated in the problem. Represent the answer in DBDL. a. For a...
Is Honda s strategy of producing a different engine standard than Toyota and not collaborating or licensing to other automakers a good one? What would you recommend? Why do you think Honda is simultaneously developing both hybrid vehicles and fuel cell vehicles?
After a programmer plans the logic of a program, she will next understand the problem translate the program test the program code the program
Related to web design & data management. Can you help me find sites that make good use of input. Why? Explain in 5 sentences.
I want to creat system dynamics model for k-12 education in my country, I want urgently some body to explain me system dynamics
Due on anytime on saturday
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".