Write a program that defines a class complex (defining a complex number).Write a friend function that take two argument of class complex and returns a complex number?
The directions are really very complex, and it is tough to really get a handle on what is being asked, much less where to begin with this program. Here is the basics. I am to write a program that uses while loops to perform the following:** Prompt the user to input two integers: firstNum and...
CS211 Assignment 2 Page 1 of 2 CS211: Computer Organisation Semester 1, 2010 Assignment #2 Due: 5:00pm, Friday 14th May 2010 Solve the following problems. Show all working where applicable. 1. Simplify the following Boolean expression in its simplest form. You may need to expand...
what is the range of r_ub
An ATM network uses a token bucket scheme for traffic shaping. A new token is put into the bucket every 5 sec. Each token is good for one cell, which contains 48 bytes of data. What is the maximum sustainable data rate?
Analysis of genome rearrangements in multiple genomes corresponds to the following Multiple Breakpoint Distance problem: Given a set of permutations p1, . . . , pk, find an ancestral permutation such that br(pi, p) is minimal, where br(pi, p) is the number of breakpoints between pi and...
Analysis of genome rearrangements in multiple genomes corresponds to the following Multiple Breakpoint Distance problem: Given a set of permutations p1, . . . , pk, find an ancestral permutation such that br(pi, p) is minimal, where br(pi, p) is the number of breakpoints between pi and p....
the sequence of departed packet is: 1, 3, 2, 4, and 5.
The three key resources in management information systems (MIS) are information, information technology, and people. Which of these three resources is the most important? Why? The least important? Why? Telecommuting is like everything else: it has a good side and it has a bad side. What are some...
1. Explain operational, tactical and strategic reporting. How do needs drive reporting system inputs requirements and what are the ramifications of ignoring user needs when considering reporting and system requirements. 2. Construct system-generated operational, tactical and strategic reports...
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".