Choice 2: This project is to analyze the header files of spams. The file 199803.zip is a collection of spams received by someone during 1998 March (http://untroubled.org/spam/, other spam archives could be found at: http://spamlinks.net/filter-archives.htm, etc.). You may use more recent spams...
I need to know how to start a special file inside of minix that can mount to a dev. I then need to get special requests inside of it such as dev_open.
DBMS typically include report-generating tools in order to
Atransport layer message consisting of 3600 bits of data and 144 bits of header is sent to an internet layer,which appends another 152 bits of header.This is then transmitted through two networks,each of which uses a 16--bit packet header.The destination network has a maximum packet size of 1240...
Two Questions about Network 1)Although not explicity stated, the Internet Protocol(IP) specification,RFC 791, defines the minimum packet size a network technology must support to allow IP to run over it. a) Find out that value.What is it? b) Discuss the reasons for adopting that specific...
1)Although not explicity stated, the Internet Protocol(IP) specification,RFC 791, defines the minimum packet size a network technology must support to allow IP to run over it. a) Find out that value.What is it? b) Discuss the reasons for adopting that specific value. 2)A transport layer...
The ZIP file
C: My Documents\Spring 2007\CIS 101\Term Paper\Computer Technology is an example of a:
/*8.3 from mycodemate Design and implement a set of classes that define various types of reading material: books, novels, magazines, and textbooks. The classes ReadingMaterial, Book, and Textbook have been written; the Novel and Magazine classes must be written. All that must be done for...
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".