Explain the importance of documentation in computer programming. Is it ever acceptable to not include documentation in your programs? Why or why not? at least 100 words list references
Simulation Exercise 1: Process Management Simulation Goal: To simulate five process management functions: process creation, replacing the current process image with a new process image, process state transition, process scheduling, and context switching.
Give 2 examples of Good User interface design and 2 of Bad user interface design. State concrete reasons for your judgement
Write a C++ program that reads a file named "grades.txt" consisting of students' test scores in the range 0-200 (all integer values). (The first number in the file specifies the number of grades it contains. You may also assume that the number of grades will be less than...
1) 8-10 pages (double-spaced). 2) Choose any technical topic to write my report about. 3) Identify the purpose and audience of your report. 4) Use at least seven references 5) In addition to the required number of pages for the assignment, I must also include a reference page (bibliography),...
What is the name of the textbook for Cat 531 computer class under Dr. Asbury University of Al Gadsden?
is there any specific and easy method of converting FA(finate automata) in to PDA(pushdown automata)
Information ____ involves the use of information technology by a sovereign state to conduct organized and lawful military operations. 1. Union 2. Charter 3. Warfare 4. Directive
Write a program that will read the data from the CSV file into an ArrayList of State objects where each State object stores information about all County objects for that state; note State should model US states, districts, and territories. The data file contains aggregate information for all...
Suppose a homogeneous array with 6 rows and 8 columns is stored in row major order starting at address 20 (base ten). If each entry in the array requires only one memory cell, what is the address of the entry in the third row and fourth column? What if each entry requires two memory cells?
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".