write an if statement that displays an acceptance message for an astronaut candidate if the person's weight is between the values of opt_min and opt_max inclusive, the person's age is between age_min and age_max inclusive
Following pseudocode reads the list of item prices and outputs the item with max price. Is it possible to rewrite the pseudocode without using array? If so, try it. Otherwise, explain why it cannot be done. item_number = 0 while not eof item_number = item_number + 1 read...
How effective is a security policy?
write a function named paragraphStats() that takes one parameter:the name of a file. The file contains a single line of text. The words in the paragraph are separated by spaces. The paragraph consists of one or more sentences, each one terminated with a period. There are no other periods in the...
if a bandwidth of a channel is 8kps how long does it take to send a frame of 200,000bits?
The following ciphertext is a monoalphabetic ciper: ROXBOOG TOSOXUXUVG WGP NVTMOXXUGM, UX UE W HWTCOI XLWX W GOB XLVDMLX OCOT EXTDMMIOE UGXV OAUEXOGQO. HWEVG QVVIOZ Decrypt this message, and briefly describe your cryptanalysis methodology. In particular, list features of the ciphertext...
hello.. If i have threshold value, like OPERATING INCOME = $100", and i have my operating income values in hourly basis that varies between $ 50 and $ 110, and the end of the year i want to calculate how many times was my operating income above my thresold value " in...
If i have a threshold value, such as operating income = $100", and at the end of the year, i have my operating income in hourly basis that varies between $50 and $ 110. I would like to calculate how many times my operating income was above $100 , and how many times it was below $ 100...
The key element of the microprocessor is the ____ a device made of semiconductor material that acts like a switch controlling the flow of electrons inside a chip.
i need help with Lab 09 twisty turtles. I'm not sure what to do
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".