The privacy problems faced by Acxiom were associated with the accidental dissemination of data deemed sensitive by a third party. Break into small groups with your classmates, and discuss the privacy issues associated with Acxiom s business. Do you think they are doinganything wrong?
where are the libraries where attorneys can deposit and withdraw examples of expert witnesses previous testimony?
provide 2 examples in which multithreading provides better performance than a single threaded solution?
double x = 12.3798146; System.out.printf("%.2f\n", x);
show how to implement a queue using two stacks. analyze the running time of queue operations
(1) In a strawberry-taste survey, a panel consisting of six panelists submitted their sensory opinions about four new lines of products (Table 1). A, B, C, and D represent 8, 6, 4, and 2 points, respectively. Write a Fortran program to calculate (a) the overall points (b) the arithmetic mean...
Describe and discuss the main elements of the Entity-Relationship (E-R) model
Project description - A library automation system A library requires a completely integrated automated system which handles book ordering, cataloguing, book issue and recall. It is intended that the catalog be accessible by library users and that users should e able to access this remotely via...
For our self-signed certificate what does the certification Path and Certification status show?
non deterministic finite automata simple examples?
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".