i need a program written in python for the area of a triangle.
i need help writing a c++ program called "safest driving area". can you help?
Name and describe an example of an IT project failure and describe the risk that was not effectively managed.
(No Min/max length required) Users are familiar with some network services such as HTTP (Hypertext Transport Protocol) the Web; and SMTP (Simple Mail Transport Protocol) and POP (Post Office Protocol) e-mail and instant messaging. But there are others like DHCP (Dynamic Host...
(No min/max length requirement) Think about your organization's security architecture. How much do you know about it? How much do other workers know? How easy is it to learn more? Does your perception of the organization's security architecture seem appropriate for the mission and...
In a large global enterprise, how might Enterprise 2.0 applications be organized so as to provide local benefits as well as global benefits?
The library System stores 3 type of informations: 1. Users ( USID, USNAME, USMob, USEmail, USDept,USStartDate, NofBooks) 2. Books ( BookSerNo, Title, Author,SubjectNo, Category, ISBNO, Publisher, Uprice, Qty,IsBorroed) 3. DailyTransactions (OpNo, USID, BookSerNo, Bordate, RetDate) 4....
Required: Create the library database schema Structure Insert 3 records in each table Write Update SQL statement to change the book status.
1. Give examples (outside of computer science) of each of the following structures: list, stack, queue, and tree
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".