(nO MIN MAX LENGTH REQUIRED) With what federal, state, and/or organizational regulations regarding information systems and data management must your organization comply? How can you identify these regulations? How can you remain informed about changes in these requirements? How can your...
(No min max length required) What does it mean to make a Web page dynamic?
1. Describe the relationships between application development methodologies, models, and tools. 2. Compare and contrast the various generations of programming languages. 3. What is instruction explosion? What types of programming languages have the most instruction explosion? What types of...
design a function named max that accepts two integer values as arguments and returns the value that is the greater of the two. for example if 7 and 12 are passed as arguments to the function the function should return 12. use the function in a program that prompts the user to enter two integer...
(no min max length required) In an earlier week, we discussed CSS, and now Style appears again. We can discuss the features that the Document Object Model brings to our website.
do you have unix system administration menu
Computers, computer languages, and application programs existed before object-oriented programming. however, OOP has become an industry standard. In two paragraphs,discuss the advantages of using OOP compared to using only basic data type in a program
# Create a report using the wizard or based on an SQL query that that shows Courses that instructors are approved to teach. # Create a report using the wizard or based on an SQL query that shows student information and what their major is. # Create a report using the wizard or based on an SQL...
1. CheckPoint: Methods with Multiple Parameters Resource: Ch. 6 & 8 of Java: How to Program Answer the following questions in a Word document. All statements must adhere to the syntax rules of the java programming language as well as the coding conventions outlined for this...
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".