i downloaded 2 items for the question...
enrollment system data flow, fish bone,and parito diagram
any suggestion on the study of cyber physical systems?
for which user community or communities (internal,suppliers,or client) are discovery prototypes likely to be most beneficial?
I have attached my question in a word DOC
For each of the following given relational schemas (R1, R2, R3, R4) with primary key and set of functional dependencies, please indicate what the highest normal form is for each relational schema and why concisely: (40 points) a. R1(A, B, C, D) Key: AB Functional Dependencies: AB...
a band is equivalent to
No min max length required- Are there differences between desirable management ethics and staff ethics? Why or why not? Please avoid reciting books and websites; use your own words.
how to do a personal budget using pseudocode
Data Flow Diagrams From the following investigation notes: Produce a Level 0 Context Diagram. Produce a Level 1 DFD of the physical system Produce a Level 2 DFD of the physical Reception Process Produce a Level 2 DFD of the physical Filing Process X-Ray Management...
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".