A PROGRAM TO ESTIMATE THE COST OF MATERIALS AND LABOR FOR A PROJECT AND THEN FIGURE MARKUP TO DETERMINE PROFIT
my question is about the ANALYSIS AND TOOLS
Identify a web site used for ordering a product or service and then identify the various entities. As an example when you go to Amazon.com and review products what are the various entities involved in this process, when you place a customer review or an order what additional entities are involved.
Entity-relationship and Data models are said to model the "real world." Respond to this statement and provide examples.
Review the types of conflict listed in Chapter 3. In your opinion, which types of conflict create the biggest challenges for project teams? How would you recommend preventing or resolving the conflicts? Also, identify three techniques that can be used to make project meetings more effective....
Why is information security a management problem?What can management do that technology cannot?
Why is the switch from wired Internet access to wireless Internet access significant? answer in three sentences
What basic operating system feature does a concurrent server use to handle requests from multiple clients simultaneously? answer in three sentences
I am not changing deadline again you should have stated correct one the first time. Why is the switch from wired Internet access to wireless Internet access significant?
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".