write a program which will allow the user to input N set of numbers that include both positive and negative data values. Write a program to read these values one at a time and count the number of positive values (including zero values) and the number of negative values found in the set, as well...
who invented the computer?
I just would like to ask. What book is used in SUNY FREDONIA CS221? PLEASE HELP ME:(
how can apply the targets to the neural net work for pattren recgnition
Explain the difference between using an algorithm and pseudo code.
why is SONET is similar to the T-1
structure of melissa worm internet security
A marble is dropped at A or B. Levers x1, x2, and x3 cause the marble to fall either to the left or to the right. whenever a marble encounters a lever, it causes the lever to reverse after the marble passes, so the next marble will take the opposite branch. Model this toy as a nite automaton....
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".