flash drives store data in units referred to as?
f(n) = O(g(n)) implies g(n) = O(f(n))
what four methods do modern mapmakers use to make accurate maps
Suppose it were illegal to use key sizes greater than 40 bits? How could you use an algorithm such as DES or AES and still manage to be legal?
software testing tools
Write the business rules that are reflected in the ERD shown in Figure P2.15. (Note that the ERD reflects some simplifying assumptions. For example, each book is written by only one author. Also, remember that the ERD is always read from the 1 to the M side, regardless of the...
I am looking for the text book solution for this question for: Why is the state of alignment maturity important to an organization? I could not find it on the website for myself. This question comes from the Managing Information Technology Resource Leadership in the information Age.
1. Why is the state of strategic alignment maturity important to an organization? Chapter 3 2. What are distinctive competencies and systemic competencies and why are they important to the formulation of an IT strategy? Chapter 2 Managing Information Technology Resources Leadership in the...
Chapter 6 Multiple Choice Question 10 Choose the multiple choice answer and provide an explanation: 10. What do the following instructions do? (6.8) MOVE NAME-ARRAY(1,1) TO HOLD-NAME MOVE NAME-ARRAY(3,3) TO NAME-ARRAY(1,1) MOVE HOLD-NAME TO NAME-ARRAY(3,3) a. The instructions replace...
Chapter 6 Multiple Choice Question 11 Choose the multiple choice answer and provide an explanation: 11. Consider an array containing pay rates and codes as follows: Code Rate A 67.50 B 85.75 C 90.90 Suppose the array is being used in a language in which a single array cannot...
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".