"Graphics provide significant richness to the user experience on web sites. Search the Web for a site that you believe uses graphics well and another site that does not. Discuss how each of these sites uses graphics in good or poor ways. Include links to both sites in your response. This...
"Tables are one of the most useful page layout tools available to web designers. Discuss some ways tables can be used on a web page. Elaborate on other ways to achieve the same look and why tables would be better or worse for the same purpose. This question pertains to the Dreamweaver...
I need to know how to calculate tight big - o estimates of a program code.
Solve the following fuzzy relation equations, where o indicates the max-min composition. (a) (b) A 0x2 yi (0.9 0.8 x3 \0.6 y 2 0.6 0.8 0.4 ys 1 \ 0.5 0.6/ = [0.6,0.6,0.5], xi /0.5\ *2 0.6 *3 0.4 <0.2 ) o R = y 1 (0.3 y2 0.5 ys 0.4 y4 0.2).
Consider a MAIL_ORDER database in which employees take orders for parts for customers.
finding the largest n such that n^4<12000
I need answer these questions, and the book is a guide only
A program is needed which will propose the route to take flights to get from some origin place to some destination place, when not all cities have direct connections to all other cities and so various flights will need to be taken. Using the two provided files, you need to write a...
write program that accept a list of student number, a number of subjects for each student codes and score for each student
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".