im using grid view with visual studio 2010 and asp.net,sql 2008 i spent 4 days to insert new row into the grid but i couldnt
Using Amdahl's law should I buy a thing that I use 20% of the time but gives me a speed up of 80 or should I buy that I use 40% of the time but gives me a speedup of 20? show calculation with formulae
2. A parking garage charges a $2.00 minimum fee to park for up to three hours. The garage charges an additional $0.50 per hour for each hour or part thereof in excess of three hours. The maximum charge for any given 24-hour period is $10.00. Assume that no car parks for longer than 24 hours at a...
How to write python programming for fade_out, and fade?
How to write Python code for Sound: Fade-out def fade_out (snd, fade_length): This function again takes a sound object and an integer indicating the length of the fade. However, this time, the fade is a fade-out (from loud to quiet), and the fade-out begins fade_length samples from the end...
What is the difference between systems analysis and systems design?
The superclass Student contains: a constructor that accepts a String corresponding to the name of the school the student attends a toString method that returns 'student at X' where X is the name of the school the student attends. write a class definitions for the subclass...
When you are collecting data, you need to consider what data to collect, why you are collecting the data, the method you are going to use on your forms as well as validating the data collected. Form validation ensures that forms are properly filled before submission. It is a laborious job to...
Server-side scripting controls the behavior of a web page from the server and client-side scritpting does it from the web browser. For example, when a browser request an HTML file, the server returns the file if the file was created with a server-side script. The script inside the HTML file is...
Write approximately 3 pages (combined) for the following projects: Case Project 9-2: Several graphic files were transmitted via e-mail from an unknown source to a suspect in an ongoing investigation. The lead investigator gives you these graphics files and tells you that at least four...
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".