What are some of the "emerging technologies" of five years ago and Which were successful, and which were unsuccessful?
What are some of the "emerging technologies" of ten years ago and Which were successful, and which were unsuccessful?
I already have a decent amount of coding completed. If i provide my code can someone complete parts 1, 2, and 3 for 40?
I set up a VPN for a business. I would like to get a step-by-step manual for what to do. So, for instance, "Go to Server computer, open IE, type 192.168.1.1, input IP Address ..." Is it possible to get a step-by-step instruction manual for setting up a VPN, if I give you the...
Chapter 7 Exercise 4 - p. 320 **USE A FLOWCHART AND PSEUDOCODE TO SHOW YOUR SOLUTION** 4. Modify the logic shown in Section 7.7 to sort the records in ascending order. Assume that there are 100 records to sort. See attached document Section 7.7 of the textbook to see the logic...
Chapter 9 Exercise 1 Chapter 9 p. 437 Logic Exercise # 1 (Required: Data dictionary, Hierarchy chart, FlowChart and Pseudocode both). **USE A DATA DICTIONARY, HIERARCHY CHART, FLOWCHART and PSEUDOCODE TO SHOW YOUR SOLUTION** 1. Construct a data dictionary and draw a hierarchy chart...
In access i have to "Modify the query so that all tutors appear in the result even if they currently have no students."
What problems (if any) are caused by maintaining older systems (even if you don't have any).
sugggested eplanation to a problem or observation based upon known informathion is
Write a C++ program that stores lists of names (the last name first) and ages in parallel arrays and sorts the names into alphabetical order keeping the ages with the correct names. The original arrays of names and ages should remain no changes. Therefore, you need to create an array of character...
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".