Hi I am confused on how to write the Matlab commands for this problem: Read a list of numbers from the file John.txt into a vector named aaa. Now using a "for" loop (explicit loop), compute a new vector bbb that replaces all values of aaa less than 24 with the last value of...
I need help with the following assignment. I need it to be extremely detailed so that I can in turn understand it. Graphs reviewed: Depth-First Search and Breadth-First Search. Included in the zip file is the assignment and sample files for each part. I prefer C or Java
are there some system that cannot be made completely functionally cohesive
7. Using the given information, calculate which jobs will have arrived ready for processing by the time the first job is finished or interrupted using each of the following scheduling algorithms. a. FCFS b. SJN c. SRT D. Round robin (using time quantum of 5, ignore context switching and...
o allow your Web site to be viewable using browsers that do not support frames, as well as by those that do, you can use the ____ tag to create a section of your HTML file containing code for browsers incapable of viewing frames.
How come i cant access it?
what savings if any would a carrier such as AT&T realize from a converged network?
Question IS: write a application that reads integers representing the total sales for three sales people then determines and prints the largest and the smallest integers in the group. I have designed it in VB, but am kind of stuck on how to get the top 3 boxes to use the less and more than...
I am looking for some guidance on how to complete this problem within VB,I have started the design and format but am looking for guidance on how to use the less and more options.
How would I turn this SQL query into a relational algebra statement? SELECT Request.reqfor, Ordering.invamt, Ordering.invnbr, Ordering.invdat FROM Request INNER JOIN Ordering ON Request.reqnbr = Ordering.reqnbr WHERE reqfor = 'Jason Rollins';
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".