GRASP: A formal set of principles that assign responsibilities.
Write classes for the pet store case to track special sales events. Every couple of months the store has clearance sales and places specific items on sale. Eventually, Sally wants to evaluate the sales data to see how customers respond to the reduced prices. Extend the pet store class diagram...
What is operation-oriented design?
A variable declaration tells the operating system to allocate space:
Draw a timeline for each of the following scheduling algorithms. (It may be helpful to first compute a start and finish time for each job.) a. FCFS b. SJN c. SRT d. Round robin (using a time quantum of 5, ignore context switching and natural waist additional info attached.
Using Visual Studio 2010, create a math sorting game. A random number between 1 and 99 will be generated and displayed to the user. The user will quickly have to divide that number by 3, and come up with a remainder. The number is to be dragged and dropped into 1 of 3 listboxes, one for...
What are some of the strategic advantages the VoIP brings to businesses that adopt it? Previously, voice and data networks were separate and typically maintained by separate groups. Is this really an advantage? Aren't there drawbacks to this approach?
In terms of spectrum, does AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, etc...have access to the amount of spectrum needed to deliver VoIP services as well as Internet radio and TV? Is wireless delivery of these services the long term solution?
Can you look this over and see where i may be going wrong.
Explain how NGSCB (Next generation secure computing base ) helps to solve some of the fundemental problems in multilevel security (MLS)?
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".