write a one page of why dknf is strictly theorical
(a) There are k kinds of postcards, each with a limited amount. Let there be ai copies of the i-th postcard. How many ways are there to send these postcards to n friends? (Each friend can receive zero cards, as well as multiple copies of the same card.) (b) A particular random number generator...
how do I implement vhdl for cpld pwm motor control- a flochart will do
A particular random number generator is able to give a bunch of random integers from 0 to 65535. How many numbers do you need from this generator to guarantee that there exist two subsets of integers that sum to the same number? Show steps how derive the solution.
whiche university sapotted under national
A ( n ) ____ smart drive is a special type of USB flash drive that includes preinstalled software accessed through a Windows-type interface
The assignment is a modified version of the Duke University CPS 114 Wireshark Assignment by Prof. X. Yang.
write a main function to input 20 integers in range of 1-6, function must count the number of times the numbers 2 and 5 occur. function should declare statics variables count2 and count5. chaeck data validity in main functio. Code is written in C programming and with simplicity. Thank you.
What types of wireless WAN services are available today? What standards are involved with wireless WAN services? What types of issues might you encounter? Describe when you would consider implementing wireless WAN services. 150 words with references
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".