While our focus in the course is on threats to information systems, this question focuses on the concept of threats, vulnerabilities, and controls as applied to other kinds of systems. Gives two examples of threats to boats/ships for which manufactures and/or regulators have instituted controls....
What is the use of "compensatory substituent" in the identification and annotation of non-coding genes?
what is algorithm?and why we need an algorithm?how to analyze them?
Requires solutions to questions in uploaded document.
E-R diagram on online voting system
how to count total number of directories in bash
Re-submitting as per request: "Requesting assistance with this exercise. I am able to complete the exercise but not with the aditional requirements provided by my professor. I've included a zip file with the exercise pdf and my java file of the work that i've done. The...
What is the difference between a conceptual, a logical, and a physical data model? Where do relationship diagrams (RDs) and entity/relationship diagrams (ERDs) fit in?
what is the decimal equivalent of 111101
Write an algorithm for shared and exclusive locking. How does granularity affect this algorithm
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".