A(n) ____ is a location on your computer screen at which you type text entries to communicate with the computer s operating system. input line communication line command line GCI
Suppose that a real number x is approximated by y = 1.31999703 and that the relative error of y is 0.15% . What are the two possible values for x?
To what extent should end users be involved in the design of a database? How have our ideas of agile development environments affected this traditionally non-user input environment? 150 words or more no format needed
7.1 Create a DTD for a catalog of cars, where each car has the child elements make, model, year, color, engine, number_of_doors, transmission_type, and accessories. The engine element has the child elements number _of_cylinders and fuel_system (carbureted or fuel_injected). The accessories...
how many bits are the source and destination IPv4 adddresses?
point by point characterstics of asynchronous transfer mode
Design a program that asks the user to enter the projected amount of total sales
CSIT311 - Homework 1 Due: Wednesday, 2nd March 2011 Execute the following commands on windows DOS box and try all variations: Ipconfig /help Ping /help Arp /help Nslookup help Tracert -? Netstat /help Route /help Browse to whois.net Read about Hosts...
Please help me to answer Question 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. Thank you!
"7.1 Create a DTD for a catalog of cars, where each car has the child elements make, model, year, color, engine, number_of_doors, transmission_type, and accessories. The engine element has the child elements number _of_cylinders and fuel_system (carbureted or fuel_injected). The...
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".