write a C++ program to multiply 2 complex numbers by provide default and parameterise constructor and member function
how is the Internet like the Interstate Highway System and the Web like a type of vehicle being driven on the highway? 100 words or more no format needed
what parts of the standard IT infrastructure change when an organization moves its applications and databases to the cloud? 150 words or more no format needed
I can not push date out until then, I can puch time out until 7pm.
if this is psudocode for encryptin feistel cipher what is decryption algorithm? Input: plaintext = (left, right) for round from 1 to 16 do left[round] := right[round-1] right[round] := left[round-1] F(key[round-1], right[round-1]) end for 2 Output: ciphertext = (left,...
Using the Internet as a research tool for additional information not presented in the text, explain why application roles are an important part of the security model for databases. (in 2-3 paragraphs)
The topic of encryption is provided in several places in the text, this week data encryption is covered in Chapter 5 and the lecture this week. It is important to know what the issues are for encrypting data in the database. Using the text, lecture and your research for data encryption: Step...
What are the benefits of programming with objects and classes in Web applications?
How is programming with objects and classes different from programming with functions alone?
Identify the sourse of energy of most livving things
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".