Data Modeling - need paper on the data warehouse and managing the data warehouse
How will the computer of 2030 operate?
Compare the computer of today to computer of 2030.
What will the computer of 2030 contribute to mankind?
where from i can learn java scripting.(web development)
all method declarations contain
Views are an integral part of virtual private databases, yet views are used for many other reasons. Using other sources, such as the Internet, determine the many other uses for views and briefly explain how each is used. Use examples to illustrate your point.
Why do you think that views by themselves are insufficient for protecting access by unauthorized users? Assume the database is very large with hundreds of users with different permissions.
1 <b st#le="color:black;background-color:#ffff66">chocolate delights candy company</b> manufactures several types of candy. Design a pseudocode for the following : A programm that accepts a candy name (for exmple, "chocolate-covered...
achieeving operational excellence:using internet tools to budget for shipping costs
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".