Please review again - I received further clarification from the professor and other students for the 'hash' term that was used - this is what is needed: In this case, what they are saying is that you should use name and address as an identifier to help you pick out repeat customers....
How should one's privacy be legally protected or secured, especially when using the Internet? 500 words
Input 10 characters string
Give me a pseudo code to validate data.The data should be entered as a 10 characters string, the game has 6 levels
The SQL command for deleting the warehouse field from the part table is
hi...i having a difficulties to solve this assignment so please guide me for it
12. Banner advertising on Web sites helps trigger a realization that there is a gap between reality and desired state which occurs in the --------------- stage of the EC purchase decision-making process. A) Need identification B) Information Search C) Evaluation Negotiation and selection...
i have to make eer diagram on picture library . so please help me out for this matter.
2.How would you search the entire filesystem for a file named today.odt?
) A fax transmission of a 30-page report at high resolution (200 by 200 bits per inch). What is the raw size? What is the size if you can use a compression algorithm that reduces each page to one-twentieth the original size?
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".