I need help with a few questions on this lab: Part A: 2. Using the ports that are open and the probable services running on those ports, try and determine what operating systems are running on the devices. Explain your decision. Part B: 9. What web server (if any) is running on each...
discuss what a multifunction peripheral is including its advantages and disadvantages
Associate Program Material Appendix I Currency Conversion Development Assignment Flowcharts Complete the flowcharts for the assignment by typing into the textboxes below. Control Flow Diagram Main Control Control Flow Diagram Display Menu Control Flow...
A randomized algorithm A taking k inputs x1, . . . , xk can be viewed as a deterministic algorithm taking k + 1 inputs x1, . . . , xk, r, where the (randomized) output of A(x1, . . . , xk) is determined by choosing a sufficiently-long random string r and then outputting the (deterministic) value...
Hi, I need help fixing some errors... I have some leaks and segfault but i cant find it... here is my scene.cpp file and header I'll also attach the files in RAR in case if you want to run them :) #include "scene.h" using namespace std; Scene::Scene(int...
need help writing methods for Assassin Manager Class this is a similar problem to another student asked in winter 2009...is there anyway to see what answers their answers
Tasks: Analyzing the Business Case 1. We need a corporate goal for SCR that refers to our new training activity. Prepare a draft to show Jesse. 2. Jesse wants my opinion on whether or not SCR needs a systems review committee. Need to prepare a recommendation and reasons. 3. Draft a...
Implement the following functions: Function celsius returns the Celsius equivalent of a Fahrenheit temperature using the calculation C= 5.0/9.0 * (F-32); Function fahrenheit returns the Fahrenheit equivalent of a Celsius temperature using the calculation F = 9.0/5.0 * C + 32; Use these...
Draw a Use Case for the functional requirement - Use classroom links to track classes each semester. The classroom links are on the website blackboard for students.
Comment on the evolution of the computer to include society, ethics, and technology in a one page document.
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".