Class, would you say that knowing HTML allows people better control over their websites? Do those of you who have used Dreamweaver AND HTML agree
A lot of planning goes into the sound choices for games to help create the proper atmosphere. Even the classic games such as the first Mario Brothers had a catchy tune while Mario walked along. What memorable sounds can you think of in classic or current games
what are the limitation of windows 95
what are some limitation of of the present window 95
er diagram for project on online voting system
may I have fast answer for this. please
In data systems analysis, What and Why are there different types of testing for installation methods?
What are the various types of Internet connectivity available today? How do they differ? Explain your answers.
In new system implementation, what would you do as the lead system designer to ensure the implementation went smoothly? You can also consider the installation of small software systems, such as one for your personal use, or a larger software system where you or someone you know works (in two...
I am attaching a doc.Question No3
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".