4. [RSA] In this problem you are asked to hand-turn the RSA protocol to encrypt and decrypt messages (using rather smaller numbers than are used in practice, so that calculations can be done by hand). Suppose that Bob generates two primes, p = 11 and q = 23. (In reality these would be much...
5. [More on RSA] Suppose we tried to simplify the RSA cryptosystem by using just a prime p instead of the composite modulus N = pq. As in RSA, we would have an encryption exponent e that is relatively prime to p 1, and the encryption of message x would be x e mod p. Show that this...
2. [Modular Equations] (a) Consider the equation ax = b mod m, where x is the unknown and a, b and m are given. Show that this equation has either no solutions mod m, or d solutions mod m, where d = gcd(a, m); also, describe when each of these two cases holds. [HINT: Consider the...
which of the following is necessary for aquatic life to survive
a. For the existing Blackboard system, a system used by students to interact with virual classrooms, grades, messages, announcements, etc., design ONE UML Use Case diagram for the student user who is uploading a document to Blackboard.
a. For the existing Blackboard system, a system used for virtual classroom, grades, messages, and announcements, design ONE UML Sequence Diagram for uploading a document to Blackboard.
im using murach's sql server 2008 for developers and im having some trouble in chapter 4 exercises to be more exact question 3 wich says write a SELECT statement that returns three columns says also the result set should have one row for each thing?
Given that a method receives three parameters a , b , c , of type double, write some code, to be included as part of the method, that determines whether the value of "b squared" 4ac is negative. If negative, the code prints out the message "no real...
This is my problem. I have 2 files inside the attached word doc. I think i have the first class done right with the constructors in it. But the second one i have tried a few times and can't get it to output right... i cleared my testing stuff. more info in the doc. PROBLEM 1: Design ,...
In Stanford CS106A lesson 22, the professor shows a program called "My program" that creates a re-sizable window. He promises to provide the software as a handout but it is not in the handout materials on the internet. Where can I get a copy of this program?
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".