Assume you're using a three-button mouse. To access short cut means, you would
why we need to regulate Telecommunications (why we need FCC)? in 2-3 paragraphs
pros and cons of regulation in telecommunications in 2-3 paragraphs
Assume a BGPv4 router receives an update for a prefix P that indicates AS1 is the next hop (and the router has never seen P before). The router then sets its MRAI timer, but before the MRAI timer expires, the router receives another update for the same prefix with a shorter AS PATH that points to...
From RFC 1034, DNS domain names are composed of labels. This allows the DNS hierarchy to let multiple nodes" reuse the same label (such as \www") at different points in the tree. Are there any labels that nodes are not allowed to assign to their data? If so, what are they?
When a DNS resolver queries a name server, does the case of the domain name affect the response? Furthermore, if the query results in multiple RRs, should the resolver expect that they are sorted in any specific way?
Can you name at least 2 clearly justified circumstances under which a resolver should try queries over TCP rather than UDP? Hint: are there cases where UDP is not appropriate?
(Discussion Ques...60 word min, no cut and paste, cite refs) A number of historians describe the concept of the internet as parallel to the concept of the first printing presses - mass communication. What are your thought on this, which would support the notion that the Knowledge Revolution...
BUSMIS 1060 INTRODUCTION TO INFORMATION SYSTEMS Database Systems Assignment Part 2 - Data Analysis and Reporting Upon graduation, you were hired by a firm as a financial analyst. The company has a subsidiary that manufactures specialty components for automobiles. Due to increased...
What is the argument in favour of IT being just another utility
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".