What role does agile software development play for the IT manager?
What role does the agile software development play for the IT manager? one page analysis
How will agile software effect the IT manager? analysis one page
Why is agile software engineer (speed) important to the IT manager? one page analysis
Prove the statements. There is a real number x such that x > 1 and 2^x > x^10.
(Section 2.1.4) Some authors have advocated that the target address calculation for a branch and the register comparison be both done in the ID stage, arguing that the comparison can be done very fast (e.g., at the same time as the source registers are copied in the ID/EX register). (a) What...
(Section 2.3) Upon a load instruction, the event data-TLB hit followed by data-cache hit is the most likely to occur among the four possibilities of the Cartesian product(data-TLBhit,data-TLBmiss) (data-cachehit,data-cachemiss). Are the three other events possible? Justify your...
(Sections 2.2 and 2.3) Assume that it takes 1 cycle to access and return the information on a data-TLB hit and 1 cycle to access and return the information on a data-cache hit. A data-TLB miss takes 300 cycles to resolve, and a data-cache miss takes 100 cycles to resolve. The data-TLB hit rate is...
Assume that the MHC-PMS is being developed using an object-oriented approach. Draw a use case diagram showing at least six possible use cases for this system.
(Discrete Mathematics) Find the mistakes in the proofs that the sum of any two rational numbers is a rational number. Proof: Let rational numbers r = 1/4 and s = 1/2 be given. Then r + s = 1/4 + 1/2 = 3/4, which is a rational number. This is what was to be shown.
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".