From the attached data set of time and Speed determine the following using MATLAB. 1. The total distance of the trip. 2. The average speed of the trip.
Compare the MATLAB functions 'diff' and 'gradient'.
Prove the statement
Write a program that can take an Input as positive integer (call it Z) and displays the positive integers X and Y if the following Equation is satisfied by X and Y: X^2 + Y^2 = Z^2 For example consider the positive integer Z = 5. There exist positive integers X = 3 and Y = 4 such that 5^2 =...
How can Agile organizations get started? (The CIO s Playbook)
What are the common software metrics that you already know, heard about or used?
Users are familiar with some network services such as HTTP (Hypertext Transport Protocol) - the Web; and SMTP (Simple Mail Transport Protocol) and POP (Post Office Protocol) - e-mail and instant messaging. But there are others like DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol), DNS (Domain Name...
Think about your organization's security architecture. How much do you know about it? in 2-3 paragraphs
what is the distributed and non-distributed security architectures? in 2-3 paragraphs
CAR (Serial-No, ModConsider the following relations for a database that keeps track of auto sales in a car dealership (Option refers to some optional equipment installed on an auto): el, Manufacturer, Price), OPTIONS (Serial-No, Option-Name, Price), SALES (Salesperson-id,...
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".