WIRELESS NETWORKS AND STREETLIGHTS
Using a password cracker on your computer, do you have secure passwords on your system, how could you create a more secure password? One page with source of information. Maximum for free assignment. Thanks.
In the part of the assignment given by colege we needs to add two system calls, sys_getnvcsw to get the number of voluntary context switches and sys_getnivcsw to get number of involuntary context switches.
The Friday IT Department Staff Meeting Situation: By the end of the week, things quieted down. The IT staff discussed how to prioritize IT project requests, taking into account technical, operational, economic, and schedule feasibility. The IT manager asked for suggestions from the group. 3....
What is the command to append a long directory listing of /home/tom/docs to the file file5. Your current working directory is /home/tom. Use relative paths only.
The rows of this table record the fact that an employee from a particular project attended a meeting on the given date. Assume that a project meets at most once per day. Also, assume that only one employee represents a given project, but that employees can be assigned to multiple projects
The process of starting with world objects and modeling using entity-relationship diagrams is referred to as a top-down process. Starting with one large table and functional dependencies using normalization is referred to as bottom-up development. What are the advantages and disadvantages of each...
how can I find a dataset of dispatching job such as delivery, Concrete delivery or ... ?
Design and implement a aclass called Card that represents a standard playing card. each card has a suit and a face value. Create a program that deals five random cards.
Write the definition of a method dashedLine , with one parameter, an int . If the parameter is negative or zero, the method does nothing. Otherwise it prints a complete line terminated by a newline to standard output consisting of dashes (hyphens) with the parameter's value determining...
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".