Please explain an application for a website that would give a company the ability to run reports to gain information about customers and their purchases on their website. One page with source of information. Maximum for free assignment. Thanks.
Please explain the platform to design a website and host an ecommerce business. One page with source of information. Maximum for free assignment. Thanks.
What methodologies and software would be used to reduce vulnerabilities to an attack on an ecommerce website? One page with source of information. Maximum for free assignment. Thanks.
Hi I found the following project on the CourseHero: ((CAP6135: Project 2 (Spring 2009) This project is modified from the programming project 2 ) The file is Project-2 about Fuzzing test Can I found the answer on the website or not?? Thanks
Hello ,, I would like to have the answer in C language ..
A database table consists of the following columns: employee's name, SS#, job-title, hiring-date, years-in-job, base-salary. A bonus calculation program, a personnel promotion application program, and a payroll application program all use this table. To implement a policy change in personnel...
Which of the following is independent of the choice of a DBMS? A) Entity Relationship Diagrams B) Distribution Schema C) Internal Schema D) Index files
The Eversoft Eraser Company has a list of its customers' names (not necessarily in alphabetical order) and telephone numbers in a file named "customer" with records of the following form: last name, first name, phone number a. Allow the user to input a last name; then...
P1 What is cloud development? What are the benifits of cloud development? Please give an example.
P2 How will Cloud Computing change the traditional IT infrastructure?
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".