Consider a single-level cache with an access time of 2.5 ns, a line size of 64 bytes, and a hit ratio of H 0.95. Main memory uses a block transfer capability that has a firstword (4 bytes) access time of 50 ns and an access time of 5 ns for each word thereafter. a. What is the access time when...
Joe the janitor is recorded on the company security camera one night taking pictures with his cell phone of the office of the CEO after he is done cleaning it. The film is grainy (from repeated use and reuse) and you cannot acertain what specifically he is taking pictures of. You can see the...
AsapartofaformalriskassessmentofdesktopsystemsinasmallaccountingfirmwithlimitedIT Support, you have identified the asset integrity of customer and financial data files on desktop systems and the threat corruption of these files due to import of a worm/virus onto system. Suggest...
An ISP is assigned the address block 10.1.8.0/22 by IANA. The ISP needs to subdivide the address block among four different customers, requiring 29 , 28 , 27 , and 26 hosts respectively. Using CIDR notation show how to subdivide the address block assigned to the provider into four...
Booktopia (www.booktopia.com.au) Identify and briefly describe the online services provided by the selected companies (e.g. online catalogue search, online information search, online payment by customers, online feedback by customers, online lodgment of complaints)
Coaxial cable is a two-wire transmission system, what is the advantage of connecting the outer conductor to ground?
Why was it beneficial to integrate it with social software?
get blk algorithm
A workstation uses a 15-MHZ processor with a claimed 10-MIPS rating to execute a given programme mix . Assume a one-cycle delay for each memory access. 1) what's effective CPI of this computer ? 2) processor is being upgraded with a 30-MHZ clock. However the speed of the memory subsystem...
so how does this Javabean get implemented? Especially in Distributed environment?
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".