i want to have a answer of three questions: am attaching files, please respond me back on email@example.com
Advances in technology will result in a connected world where networked digital intelligence, mobile devices, and analytical tools support which will very shortly change the way small business react and or influence world economy especiaaly from perspectives of mobile business
How do u represent an else-if statement in assembly machine language?
Consider the criteria discussed in this chapter for choosing among the adaptive approaches to system development
If one assumes that a typical page of text holds roughly 2000 characters, how many pages of pure ASCII text can a 50G blu Ray disk hold?
Databases are designed to allow multiple users to have concurrent access to data. Yet this capability presents certain problems. Investigate how databases resolve multiple concurrent data management issues including lost updates, deadlocks and different types of lock management styles. Compare...
Draw the statistics as a histogram. Do they resemble the Normal Distribution?
maximum a prioro
When an IP packet is fragmented, the TCP and IP headers are included in each fragment
Arrays as this chapter explains give is a powerful data structure to hold multiple (of the same type) variables. Give an example of an Array and how it could be used. Then look over sections on ArrayLists. Would an ArrayList be better suited for your use? Don't just assume ArrayLists are...
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".