A field whose data type is can store an OLE object, which is an object linked to or embedded in the table.
How will Course Hero send me an answer?
6. Which of the following statements is true? (A) A rating of Vital is always given to the page with the highest utility. (B) If a band does not have an official homepage, the homepage of its biggest fan club should get a Vital rating. (C) For [ikea], English (US), the U.S. IKEA...
explain how a fence register is used for relocation of a user s program
1. format of SVM Light training file and test file. 2. use of float values to represents value in <feature>: <value> pair. 3. how to convert my document to feature vectors supported by SVM light.
The formula in I5 is incorrect, and contains a circular reference. Edit the formula so that it calculates the difference between total due and down payment.
you have 3 identical prizes to giva away and a pool of 10 finalist. The finalists are assigned numbers of 1 to 10. write a program to randomly select the numbers of 3 finalist to recieve a prize. make sure not to pick the same number twice. For example picking finalist 3, 15, 29 woul valid but...
Please help me with this: I forgot how to edit the formula in question 1 in Excel and I simply don't know the formulas to the other questions after the Q1. You'll notice that on some of the questions, I skipped around; I knew how to do some of the steps so I just posted the ones I am...
2. Are the CIOs in the case saying that ROI is not impor- tant when deploying mobile computing devices? Ex- plain your position.
What is the difference between burst and random errors? Which type of error is harder to correct?
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".