The Loop shown below should repeat 10 times. if it will not repeat 10 times, change the code so it will. "Should repeat 10 times. If it will not reapt 10 times, change the code so if will for intRepeat = 20 to 10 MsgBox ("the value is " & intRepeat.ToString...
what output does the code produce? how would you change the code to produce a list box containing the values 12-20? intRate = 12 Do While intRate <= 10 lstDisplay.Items.Add (intRate) intRate += 1 Loop
what is the output of the code shown below: Dim intAdd As Integer Dim intOuterLoop As Integer Dim intInnerLoop As Integer intAdd = 0 For intOuterLoop = 1 To 8 For intInnerLoop = 3 To 7 intAdd += 1 Next Next MsgBox.Show ("The final value is " &...
A(n) ____________________ firewall examines each part of the message and decides whether it will let that part pass through to the network
To obtain a(n) _________________ report, users go to a Web portal or digital dashboard and click on a link or button to produce and deliver the report.
Governments around the world are debating privacy issues and considering various forms of legislation. One area central to the privacy debate is opt-in versus opt-out. Those preferring the opt-in standard do so because this standard would:
How would you provide the best desktop connectivity for end users, and the fastest possible throughput and security for the payroll department
Customer Question Your company is in the process of upgrading the network infrastructure, which involves moving from a 10BaseT to 100BaseT network. Currently, they use Bus topology in the network. As a member of the data network team, you are asked to take care of a portion of this upgrade....
what does hertz mean in computer science
systems analysis and design 3. p.273 Assignments 1-4 Identify possible use cases and actors, and create a use case diagram for the Personal Trainer information system. Select one of the use cases and create a class diagram. Create an object relationship diagram for the system....
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".