allow the user to enter n, the number of values to be processed; then allocate an anonymous array of n double values, storing its address in doublePtr.
The prices of stocks are normally given to the nearest eight of a dollar; for example, 29 7/8 or 89 1/2. write a program that computes the value of the user's holding of one stock. the program asks for the number of shares held, the whole dollar portion of the price, and the fraction...
Create a program that uses two arrays: one to hold employee names and one to hold employee salaries (standard US currency, two decimal points). The program should prompt the user to enter employee names and salaries (see screenshot for details). The just-entered employee name should be...
Can anyone help me answer all these problems in this document? It's so hard for me :( Thanks much for any help..:)
my homework in attached file
The goals can be summarized in - Studying the initialization parameters o Realizing the importance of the initialization parameters o Knowing the values of some key parameters - Studying the logical structure of the database o Verifying that all client's needs are implemented -...
HI could you please help me with my Linux homework thanks
The vehicle registration department for the State of Florida is becoming decentralized. Each county will now handle its own registration process and will issue its own license plates. However, there needs to be some centralized checking so that counties do not duplicate license plate design yet...
dear Please check the attached file Thank you
The East Chicago Hospital Laboratory often sends multiples prescriptions per order. For each patient order, output enough patient labels to use on each of the boxed prescriptions that will be mailed. The patient labels contain the patient s complete name and address, along with the box...
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".