File Sales.java contains a Java program that prompts for and reads in the sales for each of 5 salespeople in a company. It then prints out the id and amount of sales for each salesperson and the total sales. Study the code, then compile and run the program to see how it works. Now modify the...
A Shopping Cart Write a program that simulates shopping. The program should have a loop that continues as long as the user wants to shop. Each time through the loop read in the name, price, and quantity of the item the user wants to add to the cart. After adding an item to the cart, the cart...
What is it called when a preformatted database designed for a specific purpose?
I need a solution manual algorithms by sanjoy dasgupta
Here is the exact Assignment: Deliverable Length: SQL Script Create the following queries on the ITD640_B database used for IP3 and save them all in a file called ITD640_P5.SQL. Remember that you can execute individual queries in a query file by highlighting the lines that you want to...
Magic Squares One interesting application of two-dimensional arrays is magic squares. A magic square is a square matrix in which the sum of every row, every column, and both diagonals is the same. Magic squares have been studied for many years, and there are some particularly famous magic...
what type of loop repeats until the condition becomes false and might never execute?
List three organizational factors that can prevent a firm in fully realizing the benefits of a new information system, and provide examples for each.
In C# create a GUI application that displays every integer from 1 to 20 along with its squared value when the user clicks a button.
Consider the information stored on your personal computer. For each of the terms listed, find an example and document it: threat, threat agent, vulnerability, exposure, risk, attack, and exploit.
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".