2. Write the flow of events and specify all fields for the use case UpdateTariff that you drew in the previous exercise. Do not forget to specify any relationships. 3. Draw a class diagram representing a book defined by the following statement. A book is composed of a number of parts,...
Identify and briefly describe four types of requirements that may be defined for a computer-based system?
Obtain the HTTP/1.1 specification (RFC 2616). Answer the following questions: a. Explain the mechanism used for signaling between the client and server to indicate that a persistent connection is being closed. Can the client, the server, or both signal the close of a connection? b. What...
Design a switched network to compliment your routed network. Each department will require five switches that will plug into the router cards. Your will be running 100 MB service from the router to the switch and 100 MB from the switch to the users. Provide a comprehensive plan, along with...
broadcast technologies are one-way transmissions. T/F
"Show how the sequential circuit shown below can be mapped onto a single configurable logic block. Do this by specifying the functions that the LUTs implement and showing the paths through the multiplexors that must be configured to provide the required connections (show this by...
Suppose Host A wants to send a large file to Host B. The path from Host A to Host B has three links, of rates R1=500kbps, R2=2Mbps, and R3=1Mbps. <8 points> a. Assuming no other traffic in the network, what is the throughput for the file transfer. <2 points> b....
what is a mouse
Suppose that you ve been hired to produce a program that draws an image of an archery target or, if you prefer commercial applications, a logo for a national department store chain that looks like this: This figure is simply three GOval objects, two red and one white, drawn in the...
write a program to read in 10 integer values and display the total number of odd integers for these 10 numbers. You are suppose to also produce a flowchart for this program
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".