I need the pseudocode.. The billy goat fast-food resturant sells the following: cheeseburger 2.49 pepsi 1.00 chips 0.59 Design the logic for an application that allows a user to enter an ordered item continuosly until a sentinel value is entered. After each item, display its price or the message...
PowerPoint is evolving graphically. How might this change the complexity of a presentation? Do you think Microsoft s plug-ins enhance the effectiveness of its product? Why or why not?
Write a statement that creates a table named Part, with an Id field as an int idendity PK, a SupplierId int field, a Description string field of size 25, a Count int field, a Class string field, and an inspection small date field. All fields cannot have a value of null, and the SupplierId field...
Create a cron file that will regularly perform the following backups:? create a cron file that will regularly perform the following backups: a. performs a level 0 backup once per month b. performs a level 2 dump one day per week c. performs a level 5 dump every day that neither a level 0 nor...
Identify the type of information system that clerical workers in an organization would typically use and why.
Boardman Management Group has decided to upgrade the Microsoft Word, word processing software for Baderman Island Resort. Smith Systems Consulting has provided Boardman with an analysis of the factors that need to be considered in upgrading the software. submit a 3 4 page Request For...
Each TwoDimensionalShape should contain method getArea to calculate the area of the two-dimensional shape. Each ThreeDimensionalShape should have methods getArea and getVolume to calculate the surface area and volume, respectively, of the three-dimensional shape. Create a program that uses an...
BUSMIS 1060 INTRODUCTION TO INFORMATION SYSTEMS Database Systems Assignment Part 2 - Data Analysis and Reporting Upon graduation, you were hired by a firm as a financial analyst. The company has a subsidiary that manufactures specialty components for automobiles. Due to increased...
I'm attaching a htm file, at the bottom of the page the tents should equal 7. I'm not sure why its equaling out to zero...I'm thinking I've either messed up the script totalTents or countHeaders function, could you please look at my code, and tell me what i'm doing wrong?
Create a Web application that uses Visual Web Java Server Faces framework and either Apache Tomcat or Glassfish as the server. Add a form for user input and the necessary TextFields as well as a table component to the page. Add the students table from the registrar database provided and bind the...
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".