draw a flowchart and pseudocode for computing fatorial(N)
A cyclic rotation of a string is obtained by chopping off a prefix and gluing it at the end of the string. For example, ALGORITHM is a cyclic shift of RITHMALGO. Describe and analyze an algorithm that determines whether one string P[1 ..m] is a cyclic rotation of another string T[1 .. n].
1. Your friend has a windows XP desktop system that contains important data. He frantically calls you to say that when he turns on the computer, the lights on the front panel lights up and he can hear the fan spin for a moment and then all goes dead. His/her most urgent problem is data on his/her...
How to Subnet a Classful Class C network into subnets Using 2 of the resulting new Network IDs Diagram a working LAN depicting the two new networks?
Draw the neuron model for a = f(2x+3y+4z-0.1).
I have a homework for the course "Distributed Algorithm". You'll find attached the questions 5 & 6 from the book "Distributed Systems - An Algorithmic Approach" by Sukumar Ghosh. It's about Detection of Deadlock.
Identify the level within a database system (user, programmer of application software, and designer of the DBMS software) at which each of the following concerns or activities occur: a. How should data be stored on a disk to maximize efficiency? b. Is there a vacancy on flight 243? c. Could...
You have to answer the questions # 5 and 6. Thanks.
A movie theater only keeps a percentage of the revenue earned from ticket sales. The remainder goes to the movie company. Create a GUI application that allows the user to enter the following data into text fields. Price per adult ticket Number of adult tickets sold Price per child...
If you were responsible for setting up a network for a company that had offices in five different states, how would you do it? What part would the Internet play in your plans?
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".