After your database was put into production a design flaw was discovered. One of the relationships identified as a 1:N relationship was determined to be a N:M relationship. Using the example of vehicles and drivers, discuss the issues to convert the relationship for the new cardinality including...
A PART table with Part# as search key field includes records with the following Part# values: 23,65,37,60,46,92,48,71,56,59,18, 21,10,74,78,15,16,20,24,28. Suppose that the records are inserted into a table without sorting and the search field values are inserted in the given order into an...
What happen if TCP receives a connection request to a port that does not have a process running?
The UDP header has a field called checksum. Explain how the value of this field is computed. Give a 8-bit checksum of the following 8-bit bytes: 01010101, 01110000, 01001100. 2. (3 points) What happen if TCP receives a connection request to a port that does not have a process running? 3. (5...
show th block diagram of the hardware that implement the following register transfer statements x+yz :AR<-AR+BR where AR and BR a 2 n-bit register and x,y,z are control variables. Include th logic gates for control function.
write a (non-abstract) subclass, ApartmentHouse, containing: an int instance variable numberOfApartments a constructor accepting a double, passed to the superclass constructor, and an int used to initialize n
what allows users to send pictures ans sound files as sort text messages to a phone,pda or computer
the value ASCII MIRIAM
Payroll Program, Working with Array and Classes This third programming project is intended to demonstrate your knowledge of the following: create and implement a simple class properly use static variables, methods and constants use arrays to efficiently organize data use the this...
theblkjb ijashf kjh a;ka ;jhjkshf ;sjdh f;aksj ;lk sha;lkfh;a lkjsahfpo L;AWUJFHIP RTKEJHR CJBASSHUEWBLSDHFUC LJASHFWEUIBL IOJDSAKJL HAGASHG ALKHDG IROAUYOI LKAJHFL LUIAEHK LKJDSKLWEBLA ASU FUGETUI AHFAOIUMABUIA OIAU IU AJKHGOIU LAGFIURWE LAKGFOIUOA LAJKH FIO BDJHB,ZMNB LKJFHIPQ EOIUE...
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".