What are some limitation of windows XP and windows 7 in modern OS?
you may need to sue virtual bo
well you have maximum 10 hours . i can give you 5 or 10 euros more.(depends on if i will like the solution) you may need to use virtualbox to tes on linux environment
what are the limitations of the present windows 95 and 98 computers?
What are some limitations of the present Windows 95 and 98 computers for use in the context of this library, compared to more modern operating system? In what way s would library patrons and staff benefits from using more modern operating system?
What are some limitations of the present Windows 95 and 98 computers for use in the context of this library, compared to more modern operating systems? In what ways would library patrons and staff benefit from using more modern operating systems?
can you open a zip file? it inculudes source code that we are required to make changes.
ASSIGNMENT 2 INSTRUCTIONS, PERSONALIZED FOR jjwallace3 # Create a BASH shell script called momo (My Own Music Organizer) # in ~/uli101.a2/ directory according to the following specifications:" # Your script will be used to organize a collection of MP3 files. # Files to be...
http://www.urastos.com/ceng311/lab5.htm this is the assignment http://www.jamesmolloy.co.uk/tutorial_html/index.html(here is the source code which will be used for this assignent) i am also sening as a zip file. PLease help this desperate girl or i will have one more semestr in this fuckin...
what's the most common standard used in research data repositories?
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".