Now suppose that the MP3 file is broken into 3 packets, each of 10 Mbits. Ignore headers that may be added to these packets. Also ignore router processing delays. Assuming store and forward packet switching at the router, the total delay is
use the idea of moments and an example calculation to explain how a lever can increase a force
An organization owns the network 126.96.36.199/24 and wants to form subnets for 4 departments, with hosts as follows: A 72 hosts B 35 hosts C 20 hosts D 18 hosts There are 145 hosts in all. a. Give a possible arrangement of subnet masks to make this possible. b. Suggest what...
: Design a data warehouse for a electronics store chain. The chain has 20 stores in 5 cities. Each store has different sections including computers, DVDs, TVs, audio, home appliances etc. Each store has roughly 5,000 individual items. Each item is identified by an SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) and/or...
how do you create a context diagram level 0, level 1 and level 2 for a clothes factory
"Computer Architecture Principles the question is in the attachment. please explains the solution in details, thanks"
To be completed in Java: Write a program that models an employee. An employee has an employee number, a name, an address, and a hire date. A name consists of a first name and a last name. An address consists of a street, a city, a state (2 characters), and a 5-digit zip code. A date consists...
What is the effect of calling MAX-HEAPIFY(A, i) when the element A[i] is larger than its children?
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".