I HAVE JUST GOT A NOTEBOOK FOR CHRISTMAS, BUT HAS NO MANUAL; ITS AN ARCHON ANOVA 10 (10.2 screen, 533mhz processor, 128MB ram, 2GB storage, battery life of 6 hours);as i'm a novice with laptops/pc's i am lost without a manual ----- HELP. catchme on sopenar2008ntlworld.com
Systems Analysis and Design, Shelly, 8th Edition Discussion Topics, Page 127, Question 3 Suppose you want to manage a relatively small project, but you have no access to project management software of any kind. How could you use a spreadsheet program or a database program to manage the...
Prepare a design specification document as Jesse requested (SCR-TIMS, Work Session, Session 10,- To Do List #4).
3. Assignment: Application-Level Requirements Complete the following assignment using Appendix F: o List the application-level requirements for the Currency Conversion project. o Use a structured programming approach to generate an Input-Process-Output chart for the application. o...
Write a 1-2 page paper listing the configuration changes to present to your manager, who has a technical background, which details your plan and your timeline for implementation. Include your proposed subnet mask information for each department and routers. Include how much growth each department...
Discuss how a network engineer enters commands and changes to a router and ensures that the correct configurations are saved.
Imagine you are a wireless network contractor, and you are meeting with a potential client over lunch to discuss the possibility of setting up a wireless network in the client s building. She mentions that she has heard of the OSI model but does not fully understand it and asks you to explain...
Do you think that requires clauses are concerned with incoming values or with outgoing values of parameters? Explain. If your answer is incoming values, explain why the requires clause for Set_Hours is not specified as 1 <= #new_hours <= 12.
1. If an organization has three information assets to evaluate for risk management purposes as shown in the data on page 304 of your text, which vulnerability should be evaluated for additional controls first? Which vulnerability should be evaluated last? n.b. the formula for risk is: (The...
1. Suppose that a certain program takes 800 seconds of elapsed time to execute. Out of these 800 seconds, 590seconds is the CPU time and the rest is I/O time. What will be the I/O time?
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".