risk assessment can be as simple as noting an unlocked door or a password written on a note, or it can be a complex process requiring several team members and months to complete
Should Low-Voltage develop a system to connect with TX industries' purchasing system? why or why not?
Identify all the potential security threats on a home personal computer. Identify some of the techniques an attacker might employ to access some information on the system.
2. Your boss has just heard about some nefarious computer activities called ping sweeps and port scans. He wants to know more about them and what the impact of these activities might be on your company. Write a brief description of what they are and include your assessment of whether this...
I.T.190 Final Project Exam from Kaplan University
write c++ statements to allow the user to enter n, the number of values to be processed; then allocate an anonymous array of n double values, storing its address in doublPtr.
There is no word limit for this assignment.
Using the four basic application types introduced in this chapter, classify the following systems and explain your classification: A point-of-sale system in a supermarket A system that sends out reminders that magazine subscriptions are due to be paid A photo album system that provides some...
Identify input,process and output to solves each problem, write pseudocode and draw the flowchart for each one : 1. Calculate and print the annual salary of an employee.Assume the employee receive 6% increase in pay.
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".