suppose that routers were subjected to conditions that might cause them to fail fairly often. would this argue in favor of a VC or datagram architecture?
write a programe that calculates the 12 multiple ofan integer from the keyboard
Look up the paper that started the study of computer security. Prepare a summary of the key points. What in this paper specifically addresses security in areas previously unexamined?
i have a austin store with ip address range 192.168.36.0 and i want to connect to wide area network access 192.168.8.0/4
write a program that prints on the screen all the prime number tht exist from 1 to 100
""Cookies" and various forms of spy ware used by marketers on the Internet. I would like you to express your opinion on the use of such technology for developing a company's MARKETING INFORMATION SYSTEM. Please write 750 words in your response by Friday evening the...
Computer programmers often refer to memory addresses using ____ notation. binary indirect mathematical hexadecimal
java programming; Given two double variables, bestValue and secondBestValue , write some code that swaps their values. Declare any additional variables as necessary.
1. Explain the following unexpected result: $ whereis date date: /bin/date ... $ echo $PATH .:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin $ cat &gt; date echo &quot;This is my own version of date.&quot; $ ./date Fri May 22 11:45:49 PDT 2009
when deployed as nos, unix and linux are often configured without what component
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".