// Return the number of ways that all n2 elements of a2 appear // in the n1 element array a1 in the same order (though not // necessarily consecutively). The empty sequence appears in a // sequence of length n1 in 1 way, even if n1 is 0. // For example, if a1 is the 7 element...
6) A(n) ________ contains routine and special statistical, financial, forecasting, management science, and other quantitative models that provide the analysis capabilities in a DSS.
Which of the following is likely to have the highest capacity? Coaxial cable Multimode fiber Single mode fiber Twisted pair Which of the following WLANs NEVER uses the 2.4 GHz ISM band? IEEE 802.11a IEEE 802.11b IEEE 802.11g IEEE 802.11n Propagation delay will increase if there is...
This is same problem which I asked earlier today. I'm beginner and confused a lot. You gave me some programing code, I just need an algorithm in pseucode. Please help me to understand this problem. "Describe the algorithm in pseudocode: a secuence of precise steps formulated in...
Given the abstract class, RentableDwelling, containing: a (private) double instance variable, rentPerUnit a constructor accepting a double used to initialize rentPerUnit a method, getRentPerUnit that returns the value of rentPerUnit an abstract method getRentalIncome that returns a double...
GIS Tutorial Updated for ArcGIS 9.3 Assignment 1-1 Evaluate U.S. housing statistics
what is a god slogan to sell cesium
Suppose that instead of using a composite N = pq in the RSA cryptosystem (Figure 1.9), we simply use a prime modulus p. As in RSA, we would have an encryption exponent e, and the encryption of a message m mod p would be me mod p. Prove that this new cryptosystem is not secure, by giving an ef...
Phase I Identify potential weaknesses from either the Aircraft Solutions or Quality Web Design Company In this phase you will choose either Aircraft Solutions or Quality Web Design as the company you will work with. The scenarios are in Doc Sharing in the Course Project select area....
I hope this is the Question ID of the assignment question_id=6698102 Thank you
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".