"You are given a DAG called G that is the prerequisite graph for a set of courses required for a degree. Each vertex corresponds to a course, and there is an edge from vertex C1 to vertex C2 if and only if C1 is a prerequisite for C2. Give a high-level description of an algorithm that...
please kindly execute and give the output without errors for each and every question. Last time when I gave you there are lot of errors in it. 1. write a function template arraySum () that accepts an array and the number of values stored in it and returns the sum of those values. 2. write...
2. Write a program to calculate the volume flow rate in cubic feet per second of water flowing through a pipe of diameter d in inches and a velocity of v feet per second. The formula for the flow rate is given by: Q= area*velocity Where area = d2/4 in square feet i n square feet
CheckPoint: Chapter 2 Programming Problem Review the example in Appendix E as well as the additional examples on pp. 33 and 36. Complete Ch. 2, Programming Problem 2, on p. 59. how would I get this done I dont understand this.
procedure named PROC3 that accepts a type description and displays the truck number and base city for all trucks with that type description.
twenty-four voice signals are to be transmitted over a single high-speed telephone line. What is the bandwidth required (in bps) if the standard analog-to-digital sampling rate is used and each sample is converted into an 8-bit value?
E. Build a new program that prompts a user for data and determines a commission using the following formula: Commission = Rate * (Sales Price Cost).
I am trying to learn C programming on my own however I am very confused. Can you write these codes for me A. Given a = 5, b = 1, x = 10, and y = 5, create a program that outputs the result of the formula f = (a b)(x y) using a single printf() function. B. Create a program that uses the...
how to construct this program in prolog, because i dont have any idea of prolog before...
Question 1 1 points Save What is the initial state for a job? HOLD RUNNING WAITING READY Question 2 1 points Save How is the First-come, first-served (FCFS) scheduling algorithm implemented? using a FIFO queue using a LIFO...
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".